Mario Walker, hailing from Jacksonville, Florida, is a born-again Christian and has been writing since 2010. Mario has been following Christ since 2011 and has seen many ups and downs of life from the perspective of being a Christian. He hopes that his blog contributions leave a great impact on those who read it.
Get Mario’s Devotional Books: https://payhip.com/mariowalker132
- How Pride Can Ruin Christian Male Leadership
- How To Roll Your Problems To God
- Weeping Into Joy
- Don’t Overthink What Could Go Wrong
- It’s Okay to Doubt and Wonder About God. But Don’t Dwell In It.
- God’s Way Of Peace
- How To Be Sexually Pure As A Man
- How to Hear the Voice of God and Learn to Obey Him
- How to Fall in Love with the Bible Again
- How to Replace the Cares of the World with Cares of the Kingdom